January 17, 2011

dream wardrobes

I must admit that I am not the most organised when it comes to my wardrobe. Living in a 1 bed flat with limited storage space, most of my clothes and bags etc are crammed in one wardrobe.  I do try and keep all my expensive bags lined up on the top shelf but the hanging rail is close to falling off! (hanging rail is curving in the middle from the sheer weight! lol)

How I would love to have a walk- in wardrobe!! 

The other day, I was flicking through an old magazine and came across the famous Carrie Bradshaw closet and it got me surfing the net for more inspiration.

Here are some of my favourites...

Carrie's wardrobe in Sex and The City

Mariah Carey’s ENORMOUS walk in wardrobe!! and this is only just 
for her clothes, she has a separate room just for her shoes!!

A minimalistic closet, neat and very simple.

Simple monochrome look. Loving the glossy black floor!!

People who know me will probably say that the last one is more ‘me’ but I just can’t help drool over some of the more girly ones.

I will just have to dream ‘til the day...one day. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment